I had it all wrong

At the beginning of the year, I found myself laid off from my first full time job at a start-up social media company. It was for the better, but I was at a loss of what to do next. I applied for hundreds of jobs and thought I would try to start my own social media company as a back up plan. Going out on your own is daunting and I was right to be afraid. Sure enough, my "business" didn't take off, but I haven't quit my dreams of creating social media plans for social media businesses. I've just realized that these things take time. So now I'm in the process of working with a few companies gaining experience, building expertise, and establishing myself as a social media expert in the area; hence the blog. Oh, and all at the same time I'm two months into marriage to the love of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts